UV-C T8 4ft TUV 36W Tube
Philips TUV T8 lamps are double-ended UVC (germicidal) lamps used in professional water and air disinfection units. TUV T8 lamps offer constant UV output over their complete lifetime, for maximum security of disinfection and high system efficacy. Moreover, they have a long and reliable lifetime, which allows maintenance to be planned for in advance.
• Short-wave UV radiation with a peak at 253.7 nm (UVC) for disinfection purposes
• Protective inside coating ensures constant UV output over the complete lifetime of the lamp
• Long and reliable lifetime with the lowest percentage of lamps that fail prematurely in the market
• Lamp glass filters out the 185 nm ozone-forming line
• High Output versions available for optimum UVC output per lamp length, allowing for reduction of system size
• Warning sign on lamp indicates that the lamp radiates UVC
•A lamp breaking is extremely unlikely to have any impact on your health. If a lamp breaks, ventilate the room for 30 minutes and remove the parts, preferably with gloves. Put them in a sealed plastic bag and take it to your local waste facilities for recycling. Do not use a vacuum cleaner.
•DANGER: Risk Group 3 Ultra Violet product. These lamps emit high-power UV radiation that can cause severe injury to skin and eyes. Avoid eye and skin exposure to unshielded product. Use only in an enclosed environment which shields users from the radiation.
Water treatment, HVAC systems, equipment disinfection